Itinerary: “The villas and vineyards of Valpolicella”
- We pedaling with you along the roads that surround the rolling hills of Valpolicella, a name that derives from Latin and means “valleys from many cellars”.
The wine, in fact, tells this land from time immemorial and it is precisely to him that it owes its fame.
- Amarone, red wine identifying Valpolicella, is one of the most prestigious vineyards. The limited and artisanal production, in fact, makes it a special wine, it was born by mistake from a bottle of sweet wine, the Recioto left to ferment too long which turned into “Recioto gone bitter”, and immediately became an excellent Amarone.
- A visit to this place, which watches over Verona and lies in the mountains of Lessinia, also deserves for its historical heritage, of villas and romanesque churches.
- Meeting point: Verona.
- Tour by ebikes, wine tasting and light lunch
- About 40 km
- 5 Hours
- The price per person € 130,00
- Minimum 2 participants
- Reservation at least 36 hours in advance to check the availability of the Guide and wine tasting
- Spoken languages; Italian, English, Spanish, Franch
Included in the price: Guide, bicycle, helmet, 1/2 liter of water, wine tasting, light lunch.
Not Included: Tips and anything not explicitly specified, extra drinks at refreshment points, and medical insurance in case of accidental falls.
Note: The prices shown are for a minimum number of 2 participants, more participants less cost.