Itinerary: Verona in a snapshot. History, Flavors and Italian Colors
- An unforgettable bike tour to discover the Veronese neighborhoods, the shops, the cobbled streets, glimpses of history surrounded by the beauty of the gardens whose flowers flood the air with Italian perfumes, there will be time for unpublished shots, you will have a lunch break in a typical tavern and you will discover the rest by pedaling.
- Meeting point: Verona, Veronetta area.
- Stopover in an ¨Osteria¨for a taste of a typical Veronese dish
- About 10 km
- 3 Hours
- The price per person € 80,00
- Minimum 2 participants
- Reservation at least 36 hours in advance to check the availability of the Guide
- Spoken languages; Italian, English, Spanish
Included in the price: Guide, bicycle, helmet, 1/2 liter of water, a glass of wine, light lunch.
Not Included: Tips and anything not explicitly specified, extra drinks at refreshment points, and medical insurance in case of accidental falls.
Note: The prices shown are for a minimum number of 2 participants, more participants less cost.